LUXURY HOLIDAY HOME IN THE ALICANTE REGION WITH PRIVATE POOL AND CLOSE TO THE BEACHES
Design villa in Spain ‘Finca Pura Vida ” is the home of a two Belgian couples.
The entrance starts promising, via a long driveway and electric gate you will arrive at the recently renovated Finca. The house is equally impressive … it is light, spacious and decorated in a stylish way. The beautiful furniture and colorful details give the house a pleasant homely atmosphere. Pura Vida means pure life and this is exactly what you will experience here.
Lay-out of the house:
The entrance (with wardrobe and seperate toilet) leads you to the open plan living/kitchen/dining room, with a beautiful fireplace in the center of the room
- Fully equipped modern kitchen (induction stove, double fridge, freezer, oven/grill, microwave, kettle, citruspress, dishwasher, toaster)
- Sofa and loungechair+ottoman from Charles Eames
- Satellite tv and dvd player/stereo with Ipod connection.
- Two mini sound systems, for use at the pool or at the terrace.
From the open kitchen you enter the covered terrace which has a large wooden table, 4 meter lounge sofa and open fire place to roast your marshmellows.
Next to the house you have a smaller terrace, from where you can walk through the garden towards the pool. The pool is locked with a little gate to protect smaller children.
- Pool (8x4m) with a sun terrace with sunbeds and outdoor shower, 2 umbrellas and a seating area with a bar and a fridge.
- At the back of the house kids will find a swing and further away from the house a treehouse with a tire swing.
- 1,5 acre of private land with almond, olive and several sorts of fruittrees accompanied with stunning views
On one side of the house there’s the 2/4 persons apartment with private terrace and entrance. It has a little kitchenette with fridge, a two-plate hob, bathroom and an extra bedroom with seaviews.
- The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and seperate toilet.
- Three double bedrooms, a seperate toilet, an extra bathroom with shower and a laundry room with washingmachine and ironboard.
- There are several fans at your disposal for the night.
- The house is designed to stay as cool as possible in a natural way, as the use of airconditioners does not fit in the lifestyle of the owners. The house is built with Ytong, a modern and more Northern European way of contruction, with a higher quality of temperature isolation than other Spanish built houses. On the topfloor is a large build-in balcony with spanish shutters to keep the sun out as much as possible. However, when needed, the owners do have 1 mobile airconditioner at your disposal.
- There are toys available for children.
- Massages, beauty treatments or a homecook, extra cleaningservice can be arranged.